News:

alphaMELTS 1.9 is available at the download and information site.
alphaMELTS 2 standalone & for MATLAB/Python are available on request
(see the Version 2 tab on the download site for more details).
For news of all MELTS software see the MELTS Facebook page.

Main Menu

Batch script for multiple runnings with Alphamelts

Started by nghia1991ad, April 19, 2015, 10:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nghia1991ad

Hello everyone, I have recently made a script using Batch command to generate multiple batch files to run on Alphamelts. This script is not yet completed but at least it can run well with Alphamelts version 1.4 on Windows.

I have read about Python script in http://magmasource.caltech.edu/forum/index.php/topic,760.0.html. I'm also interested in that and I'm willing/more than happy to learn more Computer language. I hope I could work with some one in this field.

Attach file is my batch file. Change the extension of the file from quickMelts.txt into quickMelts.bat. Copy it to the folder with alphamelts.command and run.

Paula

Hi,

Thanks for sharing! It looks like a very convenient way to run alphaMELTS on Windows. I hope people try it out. You could try contacting the guys on the Python script thread to see if they would send you their scripts (I'm sure they would be more than happy to). You can get people's e-mail addresses, unless they have chosen specifically to hide them, by logging in and choosing 'Members' near the top of the forum page.

Best wishes,
Paula

Paula

It has been pointed out that the attachment on this post is no longer available. In fact, I disabled attachments when moving the forum to a new server a couple of years ago. However, I have backups of all the previously attached files. Although it may be a bit out of date for alphaMELTS 1.9 / 2.0, if you would like a copy of this batch script just post here, email me, or send me a message via the forum and I'll send it to you.

That goes for other attachments that you can't access also - just let me know and I'll email is as attachment, or post the contents as plain text or upload and link to images.

Thanks,
Paula